Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

To Do List

Been busy. Here is my list of things to blog about this week.

  1. I made a video, maybe you heard about it?
  2. Said video is making people happy. So many amazing comments inc:
    1. Kermit
    2. Little girl tossing bear on lady’s head
    3. WV Mountaineers hat
    4. How much people hate my editing
    5. How much people like my editing
    6. Andrew is a cute little guy (thank gawd)
    7. Restoring peoples faith in mankind (no kidding!)
  3. Trending trends in Viral videos
  4. how not to make any money for a viral video
  5. distrust in people who email telling me how I can make money for a viral video
  6. I made a training decision for my marathon
  7. I have super news regarding my foot/ feet in general
  8. Christmas is coming (did ya notice)
  9. Santa in a G-string in the shower
  10. The weatherman is stupid
  11. Running. And more specifically- When I’m not running, i’m eating.
  12. Martin Parnell has ran 240 marathon distance runs this year. www.mq250.com
  13. Contests
    1. An Awesome Gift Basket for Calgarians and a littler but still awesome gift basket for everyone else…
    2. GU sample packs and a Cool Kids Tech Shirt!

That should keep me out of trouble.

3 comments:

  1. I made a bacterial video once, but just as it was taking off, some other douchesatchel made an antibiotic video that killed mine dead.

    Next time, I'm gonna make an ebola video because nothing can kill that, not even a Kanadian In Bare Feet Stomping On It And Pelting It With Teddy Bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa in a G-string in a shower? Could you expand on that?

    #11 ha! whenever I postpone or cancel a run my feet carry me to the fridge. No kidding. It takes a lot of will power not to open the door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to tell us the good news about your foot/feet in general? This is Teaser #2 already.

    ReplyDelete