Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ryder Eyewear… and Gil.

I received my pair of Hex’s from good guy Chris over at Ryder Eyewear just over a week ago. I have been wearing them all over the place now. My Oakley’s, while fine for running, aren’t the most comfortable for everyday use (fit or style). I am really enjoying my new glasses and out of 4 different pair I can choose from when I leave the house, I always look for the Ryders. I still can’t understand how they can be as inexpensive as they are for what they are. For 40bucks I have a new fav!

The deets.

  • Black on Black, can’t go wrong. Lots of other colors, even girl colors.
  • The tinting of the lens is just right. Not too dark that you heave to take them off in cloudy of lower than full sunlight conditions, Not too light that they are ineffective
  • Very comfortable
  • Ran half Marathon on Oct 2, had no issues with shifting, falling or fogging.
  • very light on face.
  • Very stylish, makes me seem cooler than I really am. I like that.

DSCF2459 Suntech Optics / Bugaboos Eyewear

Can’t wait to see the new models for 2011!

GIL !!!

You are my faithful readers, my favourite people and my stalkers. I enjoy your company and your wit. I have something to give to you that you will appreciate for as long as Gil is around, so without further delay,

Heeeerrrrrreeeeeee’s GIL!

Just so you know, Gil has an alter Ego named Colin Hayes. His running blog is every bit as entertaining as his Gil bit. I wish I had the talent and sense of humour to pull this off… don’t you? wow…. Enjoy! Make sure you go to his blog and say hi!

Get to know more about Colin in this exclusive interview with … well… GIL!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for your comedy Colin!! It is much appreciated here!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks!
    Making my wife proud, since 1995.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good laugh. Laugh is healthy. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gil frightens me. Please make the bad man go away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge Gil fan. Huge. Is he from Canada? C'mon, I kid. Neil, those are some sweet shades, maybe you should send them to me for being such a good Follower.

    ReplyDelete