Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Good Luck!!!

To all the racers racing this weekend! Big races are happening in Kelowna BC, Victoria BC, Portland Or, Chicago Il, The Towpath Marathon in OH, Ottawa On, and of course the big Barefoot Run in NYC!!

I think there are a bunch of Komen Run for the cure events, and obviously that big Triathlon thing going on in Kona!

What else is happening out there? What did/are you running this weekend of 10-10-10!

IMG_5273

4 comments:

  1. I ran 9 miles this morning with my running club. My gosh, that is a long, long way! Still shocked that I am doing this. Hope everyone is having great runs this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I'll be online tomorrow Neil - but Happy Birthday man - it's been a real pleasure and learning experience following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to do another 5km...almost done

    ReplyDelete
  4. That big triathlon thing. Holy crap what an amazing race! Macca holding off railert, and Mirinda going sub 9 hours with a 2:53 marathon. It doesn't get any better than that.

    ReplyDelete