Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10 part 1.0+1.0

Well the day just kept getting better. I actually got a nap at about 1pm for an hour. I never nap. After that we got ready and headed over to my parents for Thanksgiving/ nutha b-day pour moi!

Sidenote… Great reports are pouring in for the 2010 *10-10* Virtual Race ! Have a look Monday afternoon for the results!

Turkey. I do love Turkey. But just a couple times a year. Otherwise I overdose and have don’t crave it anyway, so what the point of eating too much of it. My Mom and Dad make award winning turkey dinner. (I gave them the ‘versatile cooker’, for their prowess in the Kitchen!)  Dad also made his brussel sprouts, but instead of whipped cheeze from a jar, he made a cheese rue. yum. I’m not a big fan of the little cabbages, but smother them in enough cheeze and I am all over it!

Oh, guess what the theme was for my today party? uh-huh! M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E… you know the rest. The boy had a hand in choosing the theme of THIS one too! haha!

IMG_7425

We opened presents. I got an Asian Cookbook, a cool fit foods book and some cash!! The cash goes along with my other B-day cash so I can buy a pair of winter running minimalist shoes. As of today I am hoping to not have to buy them… we’ll see… cross fingers.

IMG_7442

Andrew gets presents during other peoples b-days too… He digs it.

IMG_7431

We ate, yum… too much. then we had cake, pie and more cake. Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Cake.

IMG_7452 IMG_7457

The boy sings the song really well now!

IMG_7464 

After all the excitement I pretty much sat in the Lounger watching my new Iphone 4, to see all the reports come in. I got to relax and read some really fun reports. We watched Football and pretty much just watched Andrew play for the afternoon. A perfect end to a perfect day.

IMG_7476

Oh, and remember the really messy Sky this morning. Well, Red sky in morning, sailor take warning. This came true and the wind has been howling for hours now. See the giant dog in the lower right corner. he wanted in out of the wind. he is a giant baby.

IMG_7469

All in all, my 10.10.10 has been everything I had hoped it would be. My Family means everything to me!

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a wonderful day all around! very cool that Andrew picked the theme. I think I will suggest that Bryce do the same for me. Hmmm...it will either be Batman, Spiderman, or something Star Wars related. We shall see....
    anyway, very happy that you had a great birthday. which one was this, btw? heh heh heh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your little guy that we LOVE Mickey Mouse over here -- and most of us over here are, for the most part, pretty much grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving/b-day.
    Talk about the change in weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great birthday! Your son is so cute...love that he picked the theme. He must think all birthdays are awesome!

    P.S. The dog in the last picture cracks me up - how can animals say so much with just a look?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roughriders!

    I think you're in the wrong province - I hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete