All I want for Christmas is:
- All my race entries paid for in 2011. I’ll wear a shirt in your honour. And a hat. Just so you can budget accordingly, it will be about $1,000.00 not counting the entry and expenses of a destination race, so add about $6700.00 if you are feeling flush.
- A Garmin 310xt
- All the models of Ryder Eyewear. All. even the chicks stuff.
- A sub 4hr Marathon in May
- A 1:53 half marathon in April
- A trip to a destination race for the whole family. Paris, Las Vegas, Fargo… you know, the awesome ones.
- I’m good for Gu for a while. hold off on that.
- A Shoe sponsor. For my wife of course. Her internet name, btw, is Shoefoot Traci Z,
- An early spring and a dry summer for 2011.
- Lots of running apparel
- To get signed on a official tester for a couple major brands (and all the minor brands) of minimalist shoes for the winter. Who wouldn’t want a Clydesdale barefoot runner sending their product through the ringer in the cold Canadian winter and writing all about it on the internets?
- One Million Dollars. It won’t change me.
- Free Oil Changes and flat repairs for life.
- A new Canon EOS 7D DSLR with all the lenses. all.
- A new 39’ Fifth Wheel camper and a gas card.
- Peace on Earth and Good Will to All!
What’s on your list??
20k Run on Sunday, looks like it may be nice enough for Barefoot! Who’s in?