RoadID for everyone, 2 of them up for grabs…
I received a pair of size 6 Yurbuds today. I will run with them for the next couple weeks and let you know how they are with a little experience.
My initial take on them after trying them while sitting at my computer for an hour this afternoon is that they ROCK! I totally didn’t understand them before they got here. They don’t snug into your ear HOLE, they actually fit into the funnelly area just outside the earhole (I am sure there is a name for that area, I am just lazy and won’t Google it) . BIG difference. I have always hated normal earphones as they try to plug my ear. These don’t. I can still hear surrounding stuff quite well, and the sound quality that comes through them is fantastic.
I am actually charging my shuffle right now, as I am STOKED to try these little gems out on a run.
Sidenote: My wife always told me I had small ears (don’t say it) for my head size (don’t say it), and she was right. Out of a size scale of 5 to 10, I am a 6.
Random photo! Are you excited? looks like a big deal to me! Maybe we should stop in and see what all the hullabaloo is about!! See the picture at the bottom of this post for the awesomeness we encountered at the tent sale!!
OK, from the last couple posts, here are my favourite reader mail submissions!
Keeley’s comments on This and That,
- OH my GOSH a small chicken pita is TWO POINTS? Dang that's amazing.
- A: It would be amazing, except my DW informs me it’s 6, apparently still good.
- What's your goal race then, huh? =)
- A: Can’t say, Secret.
- What's with the gnomes?
- A: it’s an illness really, what else could it be?
One Crazy Penguin says on This and That,
- That last gnome looks like he's ready to jump. Don't do it little guy!
- A: he did, then the dog ate his remains.
Darkhorse3010 asks in the RoadID contest post.
- Hey Neil, I like the ID for the kids, but how do you keep him from taking it off? I know my girls would have that off in a minute or less.
- A: I just strap it to something he can’t really reach, like a belt loop. They are only 2 so once your girls get a bit older, they’ll dig having accessories. The boy won’t go anywhere without his hat and glasses!
Tent sale! Party Time! WOoT!!!!!