Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

My first blog of 26.2 in a row…

Anthony is writing 26.2 blogs in a row and I told him I'd tag along.

Here is a link to his first one

 

.

.

 

Well, that first mile was tough… hope it gets easier the farther I get into this thing… I need a nap now.

1 comment:

  1. Pace yourself!
    and remember, drink early and often.

    ReplyDelete