Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

VR Update!

Jamoosh posted his race report. The first one! *woot*.  Remember to send in your reports to the comments section here. It can be as simple as: DONE. Or as creative and amazing (can’t believe I didn’t win a prize, I still don’t think Razz read the whole thing) as this one!

We have runners from all over the world! Netherlands, England, Australia, South Africa, Merca, Kanada, Ontario, Kamloops. 30 something runners so far and 12 fabuloso prizes and counting! Fun fun! Oh, I have decided that I will do my 10k VR race run, on the morning of my B-day. 10-10-10. Anyone local who want to come along is welcome. It will be a secret location that will be sent to whoever comments and wants to join. (I don’t want a mob scene).

Now here is some Photo fun for fabulous fans! (see what I did there?)

IMG_1311 IMG_1296

  • Barefoot mileage since June 29th : 186km
  • VFF mileage since July 7th : 45.2km (12 on trails)
  • Shoe mileage since SOBF (start of barefoot): 5km (25:30 5k race PR on July 1st)
  • 5 comments:

    1. Wait ... 30 runners ... but only twelve prizes?!1? What're you trying to pull here? What kind of freakish Kanadian metric math is gonna ensure that 12 prizes cover thirty runners?

      The people who DON'T get a prize will be pissed.

      Okay, so here's the only fair way to decide who gets stiffed: Start with the people from - what was it? "Fruitloops"? I don't think that's a real place. I think it's a fake, made-up place, like "Shangra-la" and "just up the road a spell".

      You should feel free to d*ck them over, prize-wise.

      [Making dusting-off-hands motion] Problem solved!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm so confused. I thought we were supposed to run on 10/10. BTW, I noticed that in your list of countries from "all over the world" you forgot one. Uh-marca. C'mon Canda, where's the love?

      ReplyDelete
    3. Pushing out the distance, next up, Harvest Half! Yippee!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow, I really need to get to entering that race. THAT many countries? wow. Cool man

      ReplyDelete