Pages

Very important disclaimer

Please be advised that the contents of this blog are opinions only (my opinion, the opinions of my family and the opinions of anyone else directly or indirectly involed in this blog). This is not an accredited training blog, nor is it an accredited anything blog. If you (and you) do anything that this blog says, or don't do anything that this site says not to do, and you get injured, sick or killed, you cannot blame me or my family or blame anyone else directly or indirectly involved in this blog. By reading anything on this blog (including this message) you are saying that you are a person who makes thier own choices in life and does not hold the writer of this blog, the writers family or any one else that may be directly or indirectly involved in the production or writing of this blog, responsible for your stupid and irresponsible behaviors, injuries, sicknesses or deaths. With that said, please enjoy my fun blog.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Week off to get better…

I hope all of you are having a nice week. I am not running as it turns out I have a wicked Sinus infection. Yuck. It has been with me for a while so they put me on a really strong antibiotic that causes and can cause all manner of weird things. Like, I can get a yeast infection. REALLY? I didn’t even know that boys could get that. To combat this possibility, I am to have some plain pro-biotic yogurt 2 hours after taking the pill. The last time I ate plain yogurt was in 1st grade and it made me yak all over my desk. I did have to go plowing last night, that kind of sucked as I had coughing fit after coughing fit, trying not to crash into things with the truck. (I have a hard enough time when I am well, yeah I crashed into this steel door a while back)

CIMG0229

I hope to be better for Sundays 12k, if not I should be back for Tuesdays 9 hills. yuck… erm… I mean WOOT!

1 comment:

  1. Nasty is right. Oh, and the sinus infection is bad, too! I hate that yogurt - try the pills. In the pharmacy. You can even get ones that don't have to be refrigerated.

    All this is to say, get better soon!

    ReplyDelete