Part 1 of contest: Make up your own slogan for this photo. I will post all the slogans in a poll on this blog. The winner gets a 13x19 canvas printed copy of this photo, with their own slogan. This is a real art item, suitable for framing.
To Enter part 1: In comments write “Part 1 - (your original slogan) Ps. you can have multiple original slogans!
Part 2 of contest: A Random draw will determine a winner, who gets to choose a photo from this here blog, to be printed onto a 13x19 canvas as well. You can have a slogan of your choice included, or not. AND there will be a runner up drawing for a Cool Kids Run Club shirt, as seen in blogs all over South Africa and North Carolina!
Enter Part 2 by following me AND following Chris K over at BQorDie (leave a comment to thank him for his part in this contest!), then commenting here that you did, or do both already. +1 Entry. (mandatory)
Chris has kindly donated the paper and printing for this contest, as well as the shipping. I am donating the bandwidth and the photos. (and contest direction of course)
Other entries for part 2:
- Go back through this blog and let me know what your favourite photo is (post title, count the photos down, or describe. If you hover your mouse cursor over the picture it will tell you what # it is), and leave a comment, +1 Entry
- What is you favourite running slogan by others? +1 Entry
- Pearl Jam, Kenny Chesney or Beastie Boys? +1 Entry
- What is the coolest prize you have seen up for grabs in a Blog Contest (not including this one), +1 Entry
- Facebook, Twitter or blog about this contest, +1 Entry
That’s it folks! What do you think? Contest will run until Nov 15th when we will make a drawing for the Part 2 prize. We will then have a 5 day poll for the winner of Part 1! The poll will allow you to rank, any or all of the submissions. The winner will have the highest average score.
These prints will be very cool. You want to enter this contest! Put your creative writing hats on and I can’t wait to see the results of this awesome contest!