My Contest :
This may sound a little arrogant, but please leave me a comment or email me at nzeller (at) shaw dot ca, to request your blog be posted over there on the left. I would like to feature blogs that actually read mine too! Make sense? Mutual appreciation. I have cleared out many of them, except the ones that I know read here on a regular basis, or ones that I really like to read on a regular basis… Thanks! (if you are a regular reader and I deleted you, it was by accident, just let me know and I’ll put you back up)
Was a really silly week.
- A tough 16k yesterday on the mill. Feeling really tired from a long weekend of snowplowing, but was able to push it out a day late.
- Made a nice chunk of change via the 3 loooong night of plowing. Always good $ when it snows.
- Had a SUPER fun time being interviewed for the National News on Thursday. Link to Video here.
- I was interviewed again today for something different, doing a photoshoot on Thursday. That’s all I’m telling you.
- My teddy bear toss Video was featured on the Morning News show called ‘Tokudane’ on Fuji TV in Japan this morning!
- crashed into a car on Saturday night while plowing.
- The boy ended up with a really bad case of the Croup. It was the bad one that gets into his eyes. It really sucked. for 3 mornings in a row it took us 15 minutes of soaking his eyes to get them to open, they were so stuck with eye goop… gaaaa. We were back at the Childrens Hospital at 3am Thursday morning. He is totally healthy again! Yay!
- I am still a bit sick.
- Ran a total suck run on Wed, only completing 6.5 of 11k.
- My good Mercan buddy Chris from BQorDIE is running his next BQ attempt this weekend. Good Skill Chris, Good Skill!
- My other good Mercan buddy Tricia from Endurance isn’t only Physical and her Husband were voted one of the top 10 fit couples in Austin TX! Congrats. Not that long ago Tricia was a very big girl! way to get fit!
- My other good Mercan buddy Adam from the Boring Runner was voted the second best Endurance blog in 2010. He’s not that boring.
Just the Facts Feature Blogger of the Week is:
He is a man on a quest. Happily married to "The Boss", proud father to sons "A" and "B". X-Smoker, Former XXL, XL, and future Immortal. (His words)
I like Shawn a LOT, and not just because he is a fellow Kanadian. (even though he has ‘Mile’ in his blog title, instead of Kilometer). I just like the guy because he is real and he leaves really thoughtful comments. Thanks for being a cool dude Shawn! Go Follow him! Now!
AND – 88 days until my first marathon! Even with the creep of doubt from this, I am getting ready, and am looking forward to my really long runs that are upcoming! Thanks to all your support on that last post! It means a lot to me! I have a cool post in the works regarding all that!